the soundbank instrument for Windows systems
Finally available for your home computer:
The brand new software multitimbral soundbank instrument VSTi – programmed by Benjamin »BeRo« Rosseaux.
- Supported file formats:
- Native full SF2 file format support
- Native full SFX file format support (own file format, for which the editor tool is still in-progress)
- Import-quality DLS file format support
- Channel-wise controls
- MIDI tuning standard support
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Since it is in the beta state you may encounter incompatibilities with some VST hosts.
This version is successfully tested with BeRoTracker and Reaper.